September 11-13, 2015
The All-Church Retreat is a highlight for many of us. Spending time with others from CCUCC (and friends) is a gift, especially when we get to do it in a place which enables such a connection with both spirit and the natural world. We hope you’ll join us!
The following is a bit of more detailed information about the online registration process. Deadline is Sunday, September 6.*
- Go to www.n-sid-sen.org and click on register for camp.
- If you already have an account, fill in your user name and password
- If you need to create a new account, click on Create A New Account and follow the instructions. BE SURE TO LIST ALL THE FOLKS IN YOUR FAMILY GROUP.
Once you have your account:
4. Then select: Make a new reservation.
5. Then select: Pullman Church Retreat and follow the instructions.
Please note that you will be given the option to request a cabin or lodge room. Space may be limited so if you are willing to share with others, please make a note on the housing page.
2015 prices are:
Seniors (62+) $80.03 $89.04
Adult / Teen $83.95 $92.49
Youth (8-12) $73.41 $82.15
Child (3-7) $63.87 $70.49
There is a $25 deposit required for all reservations.
The weekend starts Friday night, however 1st meal is breakfast on Saturday and last meal is lunch on Sunday.
Any registration questions simply contact Mark Boyd, the Managing Director of N-Sid-Sen at 208-689-3489 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions about the retreat in general? Talk to either Monique Slipher or Chip.